Thursday, February 18, 2016

so there was a technical problem with the church email and they dont know what emails were sent and which ones werent so I am resending all the emails I had sent on Monday.

I do not know specific details about the flight home just yet... supposedly they should send a copy of the flight plan to me and to you guys when it is closer to the date.

We are working with Graciela, Alberto, Lorena, Eduardo, Daniel, and Benjamin as investigators. As less active members we are working with Maruja, Familia Tapia, Edward, Silvia, Nelson, and Roberto Jelves. At least for this week. 

Lexi Peterson sounds familiar... but I have heard so many names during the mission that I cant be sure. Check my yearbook. If it is the girl I am thinking of then she is blonde and uses a hearing aide.

This week we started strong but as the week went on we had a harder time having lessons. Wednesday we had a few drops of rain (which is a big deal here). Friday we had a Valentines activity but it started an hour late... and we had two investigators that had shown up half an hour early... but it went well in the end. They had a dinner and karaoke. We were home by 10:30 and our mission leader left early at 1am... then on Saturday I had one of the most spiritual lessons of my mission with a less active. He opened up a ton and told us that he has mental problems that have gotten worse since he had a motorcycle accident a few years ago. We are getting his Home Teachers involved so that we can help him out. On Sunday we had a meeting with the ward missionaries... and they started arguing with one another and the meeting lasted and hour longer than it was supposed to... well.... working on it.

This was a week of ups and downs but I am trying to find those small miracles in order to stay animated and not trunky. Love you guys and your prayers are felt and appreciated. See you soon.
Con amor, Elder Hunter

Psalm 4:5

No sacrifice is too great to serve the Master who sacrificed His all to provide the way for His brothers and sisters to return home to their Heavenly Father. And when they know Him there is no bed too short or too hard no climate too hot or too cold no food to different or language so strange that they are unwilling to serve Him.

This work is not easy but I know it is true.

Jake is almost bigger than Grandma! He needs to stop growing so much or he will catch up to me!

Hey sis,
Not a lot of new stuff but I am doing okay. Today we passed by a huge flea market (ferria) called the Agro and I also bought some Doritos. One bag has Superman and the other has Batman. Fun stuff.
Why do I look older? Is it because my hair color has changed? I would like to grow a ginger beard when I get home but I dont know if it will work out... what do you think?

See ya sis. Take care and God bless. Con amor, Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment