Monday, February 22, 2016

Dear Family,

What a week. I just feel stressed and tired. Some good things happened but there were also some setbacks with some of the investigators. We will have stake conference here in 2 weeks or so. We also have a special training with Elder Bednar this Wednesday. Hopefully this will be a spiritually uplifting week.

Happy Bday today to Braden Bybee and also a Happy Bday to Aunt Meche this Friday

School gets hectic towards the end. Here in Chile they are getting ready to go back to classes in March. There are school supplies everywhere and no one is home because they are enjoying what is left of their vacations. Soon everyone will be home though. Better for us.

When I think of Grandpa Mellor I first think of lawnmower rides on his lap (can't do that anymore) and when I think of Grandma Mellor I think of those sock things we filled with earth and then they had grass for hair. Don't know why but those are the first things that come to mind. Tell them Happy Anniversary. 

Today we climbed the hill in our sector but I forgot to take my camera. Hopefully the other guys will actually share their pics. Then we had to do my comps legal papers. Next week we should finally go to Lago Chungara. Here's hoping at least. Take care guys. Love you all.

Con amor, Elder Hunter

Dear Kaitlin,

I am really kinda worried about all the craziness that will happen when I get home... you and I will be going to college together. We will be in the Singles Ward together with our Dad as the Bishop. There is a new car involved. I have to find a job again and start paying taxes and doing homework. 
I have had a lot of Winter Fever. I am basically sweating through my shirt right now and this is not even the hottest city in the mission.

This week was decent. Some days were tough while other days were great. Honestly, I feel a bit stressed right now. My Mission President says that stress is good for you. Hope he is right. We found one investigator this week named Daniel and he is fantastic. He read the BoM and even took notes. He is only 16 but we need more youth in the ward anyway. Hopefully he will continue progressing. My comp says I look like Elder Bednar... I dont see it.

They say that Bishops age faster. It may be true. I will have to see him in person to be sure. I dont think you look 18, I dont like how fast Jake is growing, and Mom is still "viente siempre" (Looks the same) as they say here in Chile (I'm not crazy enough to say anything else). Take care sis and see you soon.

con amor, Elder Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment