Monday, February 1, 2016

Dear family,
I was being burned alive this week. A lot of sun, a lot of walking, but fortunately there was also sunscreen this week. It is not as bad as it could have been. We walk in the shade when possible but sometimes there is just no shade. That happens when there are no trees...

Today I have to send in the last paper for my second visa here in chile. I am officially old (in the mission at least). This week we went to a fireside with the youth, we taught some less active ex-bishops, and I finally got the packages you guys sent. I got two packages and two letters because on Thursday we had interviews with President Dalton. The decorations got here a bit late but thanks. I really liked the family christmas card. Tell both set of grandparents thanks for me for their cards.

I don't have much more to say today... we have cambios this Saturday. If I leave then I will not get to go to Lago Chungara but oh well. That is how it goes sometimes. Take care everyone. God bless.
Con amor, Elder Hunter

Dear Kaitlin,

This week was a little better but still rough. Everyone leaves on vacation during the summer. Or they go to the beach and stay there until 2am (that really happens here). We went to a fireside with some of the youth in the ward and we shared about the book of Abraham. Weird topic but it went well. We had to get special permission to go because they went to a beach. 

Congrats to all those who have gotten engaged and happy bday sis. I know your birthday may not go quite like you had planned but enjoy it anyway. God bless.
Con amor, Elder Brock Hunter

Kaitlin and Joelle on snowmobile.  Ellis Kylie and Jake on sled
SNOW MUCH FUN.  Feb 1st 2016


HOW DID YOU GUYS GET A SNOW DAY?! Why didnt I get one? How can that even be possible? We nearly have the same equipment as Alaska for snow control. But if it is not too dangerous for you to play, how is it a snow day? I dont understand!Is that my old coat? And just how deep is it? Okay... that part I dont miss too much. Dad looks good in camo though. Who are those little kids on the sled with Jake? And is that Joelle on the four wheeler with Kaitlin? Well, enjoy your snow day while it lasts

 PS the baptism pics are from a baptism in the other ward. I did the interview for two of the three girls that got baptized so we went to support them.





Christmas finally made it




Non-Alcoholic Beer

Yuck!




No comments:

Post a Comment