Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Dear Family,

I am a bit pressed for time today,
As you probably guessed I have changed sectors. I am in Antofagasta again (I was pretty shocked). My new Barrio (neighborhood) is Caliche and my new comp is Elder Jairo Aguirre from Peru. I was traveling in the bus from 9 in the morning until 9 at night. I did get to see some good movies at least: Jurrasic World, White House Down, Night at the Museum 3, and half of TomorrowLand.

My last Sunday in Arica was good because several less active members came. Hermana Brenda (a less active I was working with) got a calling in the Primary too. The only bad thing is that the ward is a "Newly Wed, Nearly Dead" Ward and we have a huge primary but no youth. 

I am glad that your talks went well and that you enjoyed Easter.  The pics that I shared on Onedrive are mostly in the pension (the cockroaches, the lizard, etc). The mice are actually gerbils though and those are the pets of a member. The mice we actually had in the pension I never got a picture of.

Good luck to Jake, Kaitlin, and Kristin with their school stuff. (and if Jake memorizes all the Presidents then he will do something that I never did)

Next Tuesday I might receive the Package. President Dalton basically told me that I will end my mission here in Caliche so we will see what happens. I still have to buy food, unpack (though I think I may have left some pants in Arica, oops), and we have appointments for this afternoon so I have to finish it all this morning. Love you guys. Enjoy the General Conference this weekend and I will see you guys soon. 
Con amor, Elder Hunter
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


Hey sis,
it was a decent week though I was not able to say goodbye to everyone that I wanted. Every few months I am living with a new complete stranger. That keeps things fairly interesting. Sometimes in a Noche de Hogar we use an object lesson but normally no. We just teach with scriptures, testimony, and the spirit. And sometimes Mormon Messages.

I read the Church news every Pday, so yes I knew about the bombing but thanks. It is a crazy world we live in and it will only get crazier. 

I planned to fly into Cedar City but it depends because it seems like I might go to St George if they can’t find a flight to Cedar. I got to go but take care and enjoy High School while it lasts. See you soon.
Con amor, Elder Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment