Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 7, 2016

Dear family and friends,
We found a lot of new investigators this week, some with more potential than others but that is part of the mission. The investigators that are progressing are Daniel (soccer fanatic), Daniela (eternal investigator), and Ayleen (she is 7 but turns 8 in a month). Of course we have taught others but the others are not reading or praying just yet. We are working on changing that.

Someday I will make it to Lago Chungara. At this point it may be when I return to Chile after the mission but I will get there.

I hope you guys enjoy your spring break. Last Thursday the kids officially returned to school. A lot of people have come back to the sector but now we have to deal with the excuse of "homework". All the kids here have to use uniforms and go to school in 80 degree weather. It is a pretty constant 80-85 around here. 

Nothing big happened this week but I do feel better, aka less trunky. I figure that everything will just be waiting for me when I get home. If I trust in God like the Stripling Warriors did then everything will work out (I may have read the book of Alma this week). 

The office just called me saying they were buying my plane ticket but that I was going to end up in St George. I asked if they could try and get it to Cedar City and they said they would try. I should get home on the 22 of June from what I understand. We will have transfers right before General Conference so I will likely pass my birthday in a different sector. For now only God knows. 

Love you guys. God bless and take care.
Con amor, Elder Hunter

Everytime I try to connect my camera to the computer it says "Connection Error". I dont know why. The rest of my photos you may just have to wait to see. sorry guys

No comments:

Post a Comment