Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 14, 2016

Dear family and friends,

What an interesting week. We had a lot of lessons and a lot of help from members but still not a lot of investigators that are progressing. And we found out that one of our investigators that was progressing is really a less active member. We still want to help him of course but now that means getting him to partake of the sacrament and not baptism. We taught a guy that prays to himself too... that was interesting.

I am glad that you guys enjoyed your Spring Break. We have lost a few investigators because they "dont have time to share with us because they have school" but we also gained a few back who have finally returned from vacation.

I feel kinda sick right now and I don’t know if I am really sick or if it is in my head. The thing is that yesterday a less active member gave us juice boxes and after we had finished them I started to read the box. The box said that the juice was mixed with green tea... only an extract of .00025 or something but still. Missionaries breaking the word of wisdom is not a good thing. After that I started feeling sick. I slept most of the morning and now I feel better at least.

Please pray for Ayleen, Raul, Daniela, Alberto, Nico, and Daniel, mostly just that they can recognize the spirit in their lives.

Look up the new Easter Video of the Church. It is great and I love the Motab song as well. Hopefully next week I go to Lago Chungara (we shall see). Love you guys. God bless and take care.
Con amor, Elder Hunter

How is it that you guys went to a Mexican Beach when supposedly I am the one that speaks Spanish in the family? Glad you had a good time. The waters down here in Arica are supposed to be fantastic. Among the best in the world for surfing and the waters are warm so people go swimming at night and there are no sharks. Pretty good overall I would say.

I nearly let 2 pi days pass me by without celebrating. Still don’t know what I will do to celebrate here but I will try something. Happy Pi Day


No comments:

Post a Comment