Monday, May 9, 2016

Dear Family and friends,
I am old. My group is the oldest in the mission now. That is a weird thought. I never thought it would get to this point. But time works like that. Sometimes it sneaks up on you.

I was happy to speak with the fam yesterday. I saw a few tears in Mom eyes but I was glad that I could actually see everyone this time. I love skype.
 For now I still don’t know much about my new comp. He will arrive at 7:30pm today. We sent off the Mexican already and I am with Elder Shill for now.

I know that things will be crazy when I get home whether I worry about it right now or not so might as well not worry. Right now is time to focus on the work and keep moving forward.

I really don’t know what else to say today so I will talk to you next week. Love you all. God bless.
Con amor, Elder Brock Hunter

PS These are the things I’m thinking about bringing home
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif
Dad and Mom: Llama Hats and sand in a jar
Kate: Soccer Jersey and fleas
Jake: a slap in the back of the head

PSS I managed to send some pics through onedrive.  Finally a cyber without viruses!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment