Monday, May 23, 2016

Dear family,

This was an interesting week. We have had a hard time finding new people to teach but we are seeing a lot of help from the members and leaders. My mission president spoke at Stake Conference last Sunday and apparently it impacted a lot of people. We are going to work with their animo (spirit).

Roger is going to be baptized on Saturday and Lucas... we are working with Lucas. He is like a little brother but I want to smack him across the head. He can’t serve two masters but until he understands that... we are working with him. I look forward to Institute and everything. Today we ate lunch with the Family Arancibia from Bolivar. I saw their daughter leave on the mission and now I have seen her return. It was good to talk to them. Plus their son Braulio gave me a gift. I will have to show you guys when I get home. It is on my pendrive.

We get kicked out of our pension next week and we still don’t have somewhere to go... working on that. We may have found a new mamita though. 

Happy birthday to Grandma Mellor and Corey.

They are kicking me out of the cyber so until next week, God bless and take care.
Con amor, Elder Hunter


No comments:

Post a Comment